Monday, February 3, 2014

My Birthday Cake - Lemon Curd Filled Lemon Cake


So, this year, I decided that I should make a cake that I like to eat, since it's my birthday! I usually like it that others like what I make, so I rarely make this. 


Reason being: it's always too sour for everyone else's taste. 


Well, since I like to make others happy, I did get mom to taste it. I added another 3 tbsp sugar from the point that I felt that it was alright. In the end, mom said it was a bit too sweet. And it was weird cos it was sweet and sour all at the same time.


Ah wells! I loved it though. So that's good enough.


Thank God there was an additional mini cake (used 2 muffin tins (those bigger ones that are good for meat pies)) to satisfy my craving. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...