Sunday, September 14, 2014

Lychee Chiffon



Not the most fulfilling weekend in terms of baking. It all started from the fact that my Kitchenaid Food Processor just won't make me some coconut butter. (◞‸◟) Is it not powerful enough? Do I need a vitamix blender?

Undeterred, I decided to bake something else. I've been wanting to make Lychee Chiffon for a while now. So since I finally got my hands on some lychee essence few weeks back, Lychee Chiffon it was! I do hate using artificial flavoring, but I didn't have much of a choice since many recipes claim that the taste of fresh lychees isn't strong enough.  

I just want to say... Lychee essence tastes like crap. 😂 Gonna use fresh  (or maybe canned) lychees next time and see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...