Sunday, August 26, 2007

Chocolate Chunk Cookie

Been wanting to snack but there's nothing to eat in the house! So, I tried a new cookie recipe today. From thebakerwhocooks.

As usual, no butter so I used shortening. I hate having to use fat such as shortening or oil cos it makes everything so OILY and hard to wash! I also hate using a mixer cos I gotta wash it after that. Garh.

Anyway, the texture isn't too bad - nice and crispy. It's still lacking taste-wise though. :(

The salt added tastes nice though. I mean, seems to add additional taste to something that's not so tasty.

Guess I should try using vanilla extract next time since there's no yummy butter taste.

Also need to shape the dough properly cos it looks like that:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...