Thursday, August 9, 2007

Chocolate Tofu Ice Cream

Tried my hands at making Tofu Ice Cream after er jie came back from Great World City and told me that they no longer carry the ice cream that I like. But they should have OTHER flavours and brands RIGHT?! Gotta go there soon to check it out for myself... :( Sad!

So well, I bought a pack of silken tofu from the Jap Shop few weeks back and so I tried my hands at making a Tofu Ice Cream. I tried to consolidate the information from a few recipes and then make it up as I go.

I had a huge problem - I didn't have a blender or food processor. What I had, was a food grinder. And I tried using that. Disastrous results! The liquid flowed into the machine. Sigh. Luckily, (I think) I could clean off the chocolate and stuff. Ended up using my mom's mixer to mix the stuff. Hope it's ok. It's now in the freezer. Shall see what happens to it tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...