Was watching tv when l saw Jamie Oliver cooking up some pizza and it requires NO proofing!! since l was starting to get hungry, l decided to try his recipe. l divided the recipe into 1/10 though. cos l'm the only one home. l used too much water though.. Doesn't taste as nice as the one at lnterlaken though... And also tasted a bit raw though I cooked it about 10mins more than he suggested... *shrugs*
actually have another recipe's pizza dough in the freezer. Will try that next week! =)
Jamie Oliver's Pizza
1 kg bread flour
1 pint tepid water (I guess he's using UK's pint, so that converts to about 0.57litres)
3 packs yeast
few pinches of sale
1 tsp sugar (hope I got this right.. he talks so fast!)
Place flour on counter. Make a well.
- Add water, yeast, salt, sugar. Stir with a fork, inside out.
- Use hands to knead for a few minutes.
- Roll into a tube shape, divide into 10 pieces.
- Flour the table.
- Roll out each piece.
- Cut 10 pieces of foil (square), oil them. Place a rolled out dough on each foil. [At this stage, we can freeze it for maybe a month, or put into the fridge for later.]
- Add tomatos & toppings to the dough.
- Place the foil on the metal grill, and into the oven.
- Bake at highest tempreature, on top level for about 3-5mins.
Tomato Topping (can be used with spaghetti too)
Olive oil to coat tomatos (a few tsp)
- Get the sides of the tomato, chop. Dry in kitchen tissue.
- Add rest of ingredients, mix.