Friday, January 19, 2007

Decorating Cakes!




My second time decorating a cake. This time, with proper nozzles at a "school". The school's rather overpriced, if you ask me. The method can also easily be found online. So I feel a little cheated. Just pipe the choc over the pattern you want and flip it onto the cake. Then fill up with the colourings. But having access to the nozzles was rather fun. The picture's not very nice since blur old me forgot that strawberry shortcake should be PINK. How could I forget! :P

But well, the teacher actually said it was not bad! Though my piping was horrendously non-uniform. :P But that made me feel good!

Baby honey saw the cake and wanted to sing "happy birthday"! What a cutie pie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...