Saturday, August 14, 2010

Carrot Cake, Pasta, White Fish

Carrot Cake

Baked the carrot cake from Jamie's book. The cake was surprisingly light. I reduced the amount of fat by 20g (for half the recipe).

For frosting, I nuked the marshmallow fondant with some water and stirred till it became liquid. Then topped with chopped walnuts (toasted).

Zc, dad and mom all found the cake nice! Dad gave it a 10 out of 10. Haha.. Yar right! But glad everyone liked it!

Penne with Vegetable Ragu

Slight adaptation here. I couldn't find cannelloni, but the sauce and spinach was great together! ;) His tomato based pastas are really yummy!

White Fish in Streaky Bacon

This is yummy! Cyn, zc and I loved it! Jamie's a genius! I'm hungry now, just thinking of all these food. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...