Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blueberry Crumble Muffin


Another recipe from the Okashi book!

I liked this muffins! Although Grace jie ate it and said it was nice, she ate less than one muffin. This doesn't sound good!

So, all in all, I'm the only one who likes this. Guess it's something I can make for myself! ;)

It's nice and soft, and not too dense. The taste doesn't really say WOW, even for me, but the texture is great.


See the nice soft texture, and the nice fresh (actually frozen) blueberries!! :)



Also made the green tea cookie from Okashi.
The green tea cookie was a dairy free, egg free recipe.... It looked pretty, but tasted really healthy. Grace jie's description was that it tasted like cookies used for praying to gods/ancestors.

It looked so enticing, Min ate one too. Poor girl...

This is BAD. It was hard and tastes healthy. Really... don't make this anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...