Been wanting to try out this Garlic Knots recipe.
And I did!
The knots didn't quite rise beautifully though. They flattened out while rising, and didn't quite double! :(
It might have to do with the fact I only used 500g instead of the suggested 750g flour cos the dough seemed kinda stiff. I guess I should have gone all the way! (gonna get scolded for not following the recipe again, but I've failed from following recipes before so I tend to follow instincts.. sigh.)
Well, I like the taste of the garlic, but I think maybe the amount of yeast should be reduced and the bread allowed more time for proofing... That's cos the bread doesn't have very much taste to it...